By using the information, services and/or products presented in any and all areas of this site, the user fully understands and agrees that the following will apply:
- The materials are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Australian Audio and Lighting Technology and/or its agents and/or suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, even if Australian Audio and Lighting Technology has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Australian Audio and Lighting Technology and/or its agents and/or suppliers does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text graphics, links or other items contained within these materials.
- Australian Audio and Lighting Technology and/or its agents and/or suppliers may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice, but makes no commitment to update the materials.
- All content is used at your own risk.
- Some material published here is reprinted with the permission of the authors. If you would like to reprint this material, you must contact the original authors for permission. Other material may be the copyright of Australian Audio and Lighting Technology. You MUST NOT reproduce such materials without the permission of Australian Audio and Lighting Technology.